[wplug] 2 thumbs up

Ryan Brown lists at tblive.com
Sat May 13 10:07:00 EDT 2006

Level 3 is indeed on the South Side and has been for years.

I am 99.9% sure it is not operational though. I tried to colo there and the
sales guys were never able to "sell" to me at the Pittsburgh location. The
parking lot is always empty and the doors always locked, but the building is
generating noise.

Switch and Data is the place to be if you want bandwidth - every provider in
Pittsburgh is basically in there. If you want more info contact me off the
list.

Ryan Brown