[wplug] CVS

Eli Heady eli.heady at gmail.com
Sat May 13 07:23:09 EDT 2006

GUM = GNU User Meeting ... just kidding, there are plenty of BSD fans
in this lug

GUMs are General User Meetings, which feature friendly individuals
imparting useful chunks of information on predetermined topics, which
are related in some way to open source. See
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/ for info on wplug events. Also not to
be missed are Installfests and special events.

eli