[wplug] Fw: Call Congress, save the Internet

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Fri May 12 14:35:21 EDT 2006

> Please no political stuff on this emailing list, because 1) many that
> post political things have ways of distorting things, fact it was the
> democrats that wanted to treat blogs as political contributions, and
> force loggers to be regulated by the FEC, the Republicans did not want
> that. 2) we do have a mix of political leaning people here (I for one am
> a Republican, take what I say with that grain of salt) 3) politics do
> seam to have a way to start flame wars.

 	This concerns the Internet, and what our government wants to do to
screw it up. I don't care what so-called political slant you care to lean,
if you understand what is involved with a 'tiered Internet', it means that
you and me become only consumers, and not participants in the Internet.

 	Or is it, perhaps, that you hate freedom on the Internet too?

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.zhrodague.net