[wplug] Fw: Call Congress, save the Internet

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Fri May 12 13:03:51 EDT 2006

Please no political stuff on this emailing list, because 1) many that
post political things have ways of distorting things, fact it was the
democrats that wanted to treat blogs as political contributions, and
force loggers to be regulated by the FEC, the Republicans did not want
that. 2) we do have a mix of political leaning people here (I for one am
a Republican, take what I say with that grain of salt) 3) politics do
seam to have a way to start flame wars.

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491