[wplug] Fw: Call Congress, save the Internet

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri May 12 12:30:53 EDT 2006

Russ Schneider <russ at sugapablo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 May 2006, Bill Moran wrote:
>
> > Sounds like a scam.
>
> MoveOn has been REALLY vocal on this issue lately.
>
> Also: http://SavetheInterNet.com

If this is real, then both MoveOn and SavetheInterNet.com are botching the
job.  There are almost no _facts_ on what this is about.  _Everything_ is
being filtered through MoveOn and SavetheInterNet.com, and biased with
their slant.

Fact is, I don't trust MoveOn/STIN.com any more than I trust Verizon and
the rest.  Calling on this might be providing fuel to prevent Verizon and
others from doing perfectly legitimate advertising.

Until I see a copy of the Bill, I'm not getting involved.  The whole thing
reaks of subversion.

Just my opinion, you're welcome to yours ...

--
Bill Moran

That seem right to you?

	Jubal Early