[wplug] DNS Question

Jason Carr jason at flacid.org
Mon May 8 08:24:12 EDT 2006

I would suggest that you try something like www.everydns.net or
www.zoneedit.com.  They both have free DNS hosting that you're able to
modify via a web interface.

If you really want to run a name server, you can just run one at home,
you don't technically need two.  ns1.x.x and ns2.x.x can point to the
same address.  That's what I did a long time ago when I had a connection
that didn't block all ports under 1024.  Now, don't get me wrong here
this is incredibly stupid if you have "production" services, but for a
home connection and a personal domain you should be okay.

- Jason