[wplug] Linux games to show off at LAN party

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 11:47:46 EST 2006

Unreal Tournament 2004 is by far my favorite game for linux right now, and
thanks to Ryan Gordon (a.k.a. "the linux games industry") it works natively and
pretty much perfectly, and there's an installer included with the retail box- it
even has a penguin on it!  Be sure to play onslaught mode if you're unfamiliar
with the game.

Also worth mentioning is Neverwinter Nights, which has a native linux client
written with SDL.

If you're willing to use Cedega you can show off warcraft 3 and world of
warcraft as well, among others.

Bryon