[wplug] IT project case studies

Michael Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Fri Mar 17 21:04:03 EST 2006

Dane Miller wrote:
> I wrote descriptions of some fun IT projects I've done recently, and
> posted them to http://briteideas.blogspot.com.  I'm trying to do
> better at documenting my work, and at the same time building a
> portfolio to show to potential employers.
>
> I'd appreciate any feedback, corrections, or questions.

That's impressive.  I toyed around with Samba and OpenLDAP on Ubuntu.
Not for the faint of heart.

Interesting note about "Backups are not archives."  I think I may take
it upon myself to reinforce this with my users.

I'd like to read over this in more depth.  What kind of documentation
are you doing for these projects?

Mike