[wplug] Another OT buggy-hardware post

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 14:36:22 EST 2006

I was about to say the same thing - power supply.

I have a little Shuttle PC with a 200w power supply that seems to automatically reboot if I'm stressing it out too much.  I did some research and I heard this can happen with power supplies like this - so maybe yours is just bad.  From what you are saying, the common thread seems to be that you can't get full power out of the thing.

I might be wrong, but then again it's the cheapest option when compared to the others.  I would get a beefy power supply if you are putting it under as much stress as you say you are.

Good Luck...