[wplug] Another OT buggy-hardware post

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 14 14:21:14 EST 2006

I ran into some nasty errors myself like this, I was able to trace it
down to memory, but, not like you would think.  Check the vendor specs
on the memory and set them ALL as appropriate, my specific problem
turned out that the memory (OCZ) required 2.6 volts as opposed to the
default of 2.5.  I highly recommend memtest to verify that it is working
properly once you have verified memory setting.

IMHO the temperatures don't seem that high, you can check the specs of
the processor to insure this, but it sounds okay to me.

If it's not the memory, it may be the CPU, that would be my next guess.

Just my .02

-Rick Farina