[wplug] -OT- Doom as a tool for system administration -OT-

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Fri Mar 10 12:34:20 EST 2006

I'm not sure this would work out for me because as a REAL Doom player I have
been trained to SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES !!!!

Funny this should come up just as I'm playing Doom 3 (on Linux of course).

BTW - I recently put an Nvidia GeForce 6800 GS video card in this machine and
WOW! What an improvement over the old ATi Radeon 9200.