[wplug] Pittsburgh Code Camp Event

Rob Knapp myddrin at myddrin.com
Thu Mar 9 17:21:23 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 17:06 -0500, Bill Moran wrote:
> Rob Knapp <myddrin at myddrin.com> wrote:

[snip]
> Fact is, we need someone to take the lead and focus the effort.  We have
> fairly strong ties with the Perlmongers and the group that evolved from
> SAGE.  There are undoubtedly other groups that we could team up with.
> What we need is someone (of a small group of people) who are willing to
> take the lead on this and organize it.

I don't think I could be _the_ someone, since I'm in Du Bois (makes face
to face meetings difficult to say the least. Also juggling family, work
and various extracurricular activities. ) However, I could be part of a
small group if one were to form. (I could handle emails contacts and so
forth).