[wplug] [dorkbotpgh-announce] June dorkbot pittsburgh is tonight! (fwd)

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Thu Jun 29 12:15:22 EDT 2006

 	Hay, all, figured I'd crosspost about the Dorkbot tonite:

This month's dorkbot is tonight at 7:30pm.    (We shifted the start by half an
hour after finding out that the nearest bus arrival is a few minutes after
7pm.)

Speakers will be:

Alexi Morrissey and Damien Miller will show off Wake Up Call
(http://www.tele-art.org).

+

opendork show-n-tell:  show off your latest project, call for volunteers, etc.
Drop email or find someone who looks important before the meeting and let 'em
know what you want to show off.

Directions and details
http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotpgh/events.html

Hope to see you there!