[wplug] OT: Use for an old Apple //c

Max Putas maxblaze at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 19:00:55 EDT 2006

This won't really help you withat that, //c's are extremely old and
nothing like modern apple systems. The last time I used one was to
play Oregon Trail off of 5.25 floppy discs in gradeschool. If you want
something close, think about getting an old imac.

Thanks,

Max Putas
Graduate Student, Telecommunications
Systems Analyst, Graduate School of Public Health
University of Pittsburgh