[wplug] Free Laser Printer

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Mon Jun 19 08:24:28 EDT 2006

> Goodwill store in South Side no longer carries UNIX machines (HP,
> Sparc, etc.) :-(

 	Yah, not the store -- you gotta get into the warehouse, which is
upstairs in the tall goodwill building.

 	Someone decided a while ago that Goodwill should only sell PC
computers and parts at the store, while hoarding all the neat and usefull
stuff elsewhere. Sometimes they have a 'tent-sale' in the next door
parkinglot, where some of the more interesting UI and imaging devices can
be had. Also, I think that's where they hide their webcams.

 	I have a love/hate relationship with Goodwill. The store is only
useful for used ethernet cards.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.zhrodague.net