[wplug] Free Laser Printer

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Sun Jun 18 12:21:58 EDT 2006

> Hi Rick-
> Apologies to the list, I don't have Rick's individual email address to
> respond to.
>
> As far as I know, it works. It used to be the networked printer in my lab.
> It's been sitting in my basement for ~3 years, unused. More than likely it
> will need toner or something- as I said, I've not tried to use it in a very
> long time.
>
> Gimmie a call at 412-608-8723 to get directions, or set up a time.
> Thanks,

 	Damn, I missed it! I bought a used HP 8000n from Boris in SqHill,
since I couldn't find the 5000 series -- 1200dpi, and 11x17 -- a truly
awesome laser printer. they both will print long documents in a book
format if you have the duplexer.

 	I gots my old 8m DIMMs, if you want 'em, Rick.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.zhrodague.net