[wplug] Free Laser Printer

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Sun Jun 18 11:30:35 EDT 2006

Hi Rick-
Apologies to the list, I don't have Rick's individual email address to
respond to.

As far as I know, it works. It used to be the networked printer in my lab.
It's been sitting in my basement for ~3 years, unused. More than likely it
will need toner or something- as I said, I've not tried to use it in a very
long time.

Gimmie a call at 412-608-8723 to get directions, or set up a time.
Thanks,
-D