[wplug] Fwd: prometheus [radio] back in pittsburgh!

Juan Zuluaga jz31416 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 18:28:09 EDT 2006

> I officially volunteer as list moderator... the last
> few days have been
> fscking rediculous.
>
> -Rick Farina

I thought access to community wireless was a topic of
special relevance for Open Source people. Part of last
meeting was devoted to making cantenas. Non-technical
folk, most of the attendants. And they were genuinely
mystified and interested by the idea of hacking their
equipment, to get broadband access in Garfield.