[wplug] Fwd: prometheus [radio] back in pittsburgh!

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Fri Jun 16 08:52:43 EDT 2006

Why not just filter out any [OT] posts from hitting your mail client's
inbox? It seems like everyone is pretty considerate about using an OT flag
in the subject heading when it's appropriate. Maybe THAT can be the subject
of a new thread. How to keep your email client from feeding you OT posts.
Can anyone do that with Pine?? ;)

I agree that tons of posts regarding the helmet law may not be exciting for
some, but Netrek doesn't exactly interest me either (nor wardriving, etc).
Besides, I'm not being defensive, but it was a topic of local interest for
many (as evidenced by the wide local media coverage).

To a large degree, I feel that MOST posts to this list are linux (or
application) related. Some amount of background chatter has to be
anticipated... My .02,

Doug