[wplug] Fwd: prometheus [radio] back in pittsburgh!

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 15 23:04:03 EDT 2006

Duncan-

just so you know, I didn't mean to call you into question.  I understand
that normally any subscribed user can speak without mod approval. I've
just been a little tired of scrolling through crap for the past few
days.  Just a thought, but you could actively moderate the list when
there are thirty messages a day about motorcycle helmets, and then when
it dies down set it back to a less intervention method. Just my 0.02

-Rick Farina