[wplug] Trying to go Wireless (w/pennies)

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 15 18:05:07 EDT 2006

As this is a linux list, I feel inclined to point out, WRT54G v5.0 uses
VxWorks, not linux, so.... have fun trying to mod them (you can't)

Go to http://wiki.openwrt.org/TableOfHardware and pick something that
can run openwrt, otherwise, you will not be doing anything other than
standard routing and ap.

-Rick Farina