[wplug] reckless pedestrians

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Wed Jun 14 23:27:59 EDT 2006

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:40:46 -0400
Michael Semcheski <lists at immuneit.com> wrote:

> Gentgeen wrote:
> > They wait until I am right behind them, and then slowly slide over
> > to the sidewalk. Then as I pass them I bet you can guess what I see
> > in my rear view mirror....
>
> I am incredibly dense.  What did you see in the mirror?  Did they flip
> you a bird or moon you or what?
>
> And what's a rear view mirror?  Is that like using tail on an IO
> stream?
>
> Mike

I am going to guess that you are joking (my sarcasm meter is not working
today) but just to claify, they walk right back into the middle of the
road.  So it can't be some story about being a shorter walk, or easier,
etc. They just seem to want to walk down the middle of the road, even
though there are 2 perfectly good sidewalks.

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org