[wplug] reckless pedestrians

Mark Sikora markys at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 22:47:58 EDT 2006

snip...
> carts or bags of groceries), cars ACCELERATING as they approach a
> pedestrian crosswalk - someone PLEASE explain the logic of
> accelerating to a stop? It just doesn't make sense. I could go on and
> on...
>
> Zach

This multi-party rant DOES go on and on and on and on....

Please YIELD the content of this mail list so that people interested in
computers etc don't STOP reading it.  Let's GO people and take off-topic
conversations and rants to IRC or to some other list or something.
Filtering through all this mung is less than exciting.