[wplug] Skype headsets

Michael Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Wed Jun 14 21:47:48 EDT 2006

Eric Cooper wrote:
> Which headsets work best for Skype (on both OSX and Linux)? Are USB
> or analog phone connectors better?  Thanks.

I've got a Logitech® Premium USB Headset 350. Its got an annoying mute /
volume controller that is too high up on the cord to clip to your belt,
but to low not to get in the way.

Other than that, the sound and mic quality are great.  I do a _ton_ of
skyping with it, and the other person on the other end has the same
headset.  We both agree its a good headset, except for the mute button.
Given the choice, I'd probably get it again.

Mike