[wplug] OT: Risk management (helmet laws)

Zach netrek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 18:53:42 EDT 2006

Yeah and many of said bicyclists won' even beep or ring a bell or even
have the common courtesy to say "excuse me" or "coming through", and
as a pedestrian I'm damn sick of it ! So many times I've almost been
run into or not knocked into by some fool kid riding their bike on the
sidewalk. Time to start clotheslining people!
Bicycling on the sidewalk is breaking the law, period. But I've seen
cops drive by as it happens and they could care less.

Zach