[wplug] OT: Risk management (helmet laws)

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Tue Jun 13 09:47:56 EDT 2006

The problem with that (or will it be a problem >:-) ) people the
congressmen would aim for them.  You don't like that congressmen, well
just want till they have to bike around, and just hit them.  Ok sorry I
am very very bad, but...
-------
Now, this may sound crazy, but bear with me.  What if we put a different
Congressmen on a Hayabusa each week, and sent him careening through high
traffic areas.  To maximize the impact this would have, they could have
it on Fox (even better, CSPAN - no commercials.)  It would be a valuable
lesson for our drivers, and it might bring CSPAN ratings up.