[wplug] Verizon DSL service downgrade

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Mon Jun 12 15:57:10 EDT 2006

I agree being Verizon free is nice, for internet I have Comcast (8 Mbits
down and 756 Kbits up), no land line, and T-Mobile for cell phone, I do
not feed Verizon with my money.

My only problem with Comcast is there is no static IP and not allowed to
run servers, but that is about it, I would love to bring my web site
into my own computer.

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491