[wplug] typewriter sounds?

Diana A. Clarion dclarion at fnordnet.net
Mon Jun 12 05:26:37 EDT 2006

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 08:03:53PM -0400, Beth Lynn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am utterly stumped and this list is the only place that can help me
> crack this mystery.
>
> Story time...
> During the May 27th installfest, a gentleman (I don't recall who) gave me
> a cdrom full of sound clips. He said he read on this list that someone was
> interested in getting their computer make the same sounds that a typewriter
> does when someone is typing at the console. The person who gave me the cd
> did not know the name of the person who made that post but he wanted to
> give the sound clips cd to the person who sent out this post. I figured
> that the post in question would be in the recent archives so I accepted the
> cd so that I could contact the poster and offer to mail the cd.
>
> I look and I have found no such post. I give up.
>
> Is there something that I am missing here? Can anyone find this post?
>
> The archives are here, if anyone wants to troll...
> http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug
>
> Thanks,
> Beth Lynn

Oh, my!  I'd forgotten all about that!

If the above wasn't a tip-off, the original poster was yours truly.  My many
much thanks to the gentleman for the clips.

Why don't you e-mail me at <dclarion at fnordnet.net> and I can give you an
address for mailing the CD.

Wow... :o)
--
Diana A. Clarion, Goddess of the Network
http://www.fnordnet.net/~dclarion