[wplug] fios & IPCOP

Jason Carr jason at flacid.org
Wed Jul 26 07:28:20 EDT 2006

More than likely, you can only use one MAC address per connection, so
you may need to let the MAC address "expire" (I'm guessing a DHCP
lease).  If you connect the new device with a new MAC overnight, it
might just work in the morning.

Another option is to call Verizon and just say "I hooked another device
up to my connection and it won't get a DCHP lease."  They should know
what to do to fix the problem.

- Jason