[wplug] Ohio LinuxFest 2006 Speaking and Sponsoring

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Fri Jul 14 10:27:07 EDT 2006

I am wondering if maybe we as wplug could gather together some of the
best speakers and topics we have had over the last year, and do a group
session?

Now the question is, what are the best topics, and would the people that
did those topics be willing to do that.

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
Office: 412-688-2491