[wplug] [wplug-announce] Special Event on 7/15 *not* at Sungard

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Jul 13 19:12:52 EDT 2006

Hello,

If you would like to join us for the Vintage Grand Prix we will meetup at
noon on campus then walk over to the park together.

Here are the specifics:

* The meetup checkpoint is right in front of Newell Simon Hall near the
3rd floor lobby. This is the same door that everyone uses when they come
to our regular general users meetings that are held in Newell Simon 3002.
The 3rd floor lobby is level with Forbes Ave behind Hamburg Hall.

* We will start to gather at the checkpoint at noon. There will be a
window of 15 minutes. At 12:15pm we will start to walk over to the park.
Beth Lynn Eicher (that's yours truly) will be the tour guide who will be
organizing the gathering and migration.

* You may park in Morewood Gardens parking lot. Use the maps and
directions page for more information on where to park.
http://www.wplug.org/pages/wplugmap/

* No rsvp is required but if you'd like to do so, you may email
info at wplug.org

* The Vintage Grand Prix activities start at 8:30am and go to 6pm. We are
meeting up at noon because most of us will want to sleep in. There will
be plenty to see and do between the time we get to the park until 6pm.

* While there is no charge for admission, you may want to have a few
dollars on you for refreshments.

* This is a family-friendly event. Feel free to bring your friends, your
kids, your SO, your neighbor, etc - all are invited regardless of geek
status.

* For questions regarding this event or about wplug, please contact us at
info at wplug.org

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher