[wplug] OT: Domain registrars

Logan ascii at psu.edu
Sun Jul 9 13:02:20 EDT 2006

> I have used Dotster.com for many years.  I pay $15 per year for a
> domain name.  I can't say I have never had a complaint, but
> overall, I find them to be pretty reliable and have never felt the
> need to try out another registrar.

I use Dotster.com too. I run all my own dns/web/etc. so I don't know
what their services are like for e-mail or site forwarding or anything.
But their web interface was nice, and I get an ad e-mail from them
only every other month or so.

I don't have any complaints, but I have pretty simplistic needs.

-Logan