[wplug] Server -- free to a good home

Vendicate vendicate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 19:56:28 EDT 2006

wow very nice. The Archive would love that server. although, i live
two hours away from pitt, the only time i could pick it up would be
tomorrow (friday) at 1pm or Saturday after 5pm preferable tomorrow.
could i have the exact address so i can plug in to yahoo maps...

thanks for the connection,
-bruno