[wplug] Server -- free to a good home

chris teodorski chris at teodorski.com
Thu Jul 6 19:09:47 EDT 2006

My neighbor has a HP NetServer LH3 that was retired from his place of
employment.  He took it played with it and now is ready to let it go --
it's too noisy for his house.

It's a NetServer LH3 -- I believe it is has 2 Pentium II's at or around
400 mhz.

It has 6 SCSI drives of varying size and a DAT24 tape drive.

The only caveat is that you MUST come pick it up -- delivery is not
available.  He lives in Dormont.  It's a heavy and about the size of a
coffee table -- looks identical to this pic --
http://timefrost.com/fistok/images/lh3000.jpg

"I respect your beliefs, girl,
And I consider you a friend,
But I've already been born once,
I don't wanna to be born again."
	Empty Little Boat by NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS