[wplug] free loot

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 5 18:50:49 EDT 2006

Hey folks, I've got some free loot for folks.  Hopefully they'll go to a
good home:

AMD K6-200 w/96mb of ram
No OS
4.3GB hard drive
Sound card
2x ethernet
This machine was my server from 1999 until mid-May of this year.  It had
no problem running OpenBSD with MySQL, media-wiki, apache, etc.

Epson C80 Printer
I'll include an extra black cartridge, it could use a few color
cartridges.  Works fine with Linux.

Microtek SlimScan C6 Parallel Port
Simple little scanner.  If you can get ppscsi to work in linux, it will
scan just fine with SANE.  Otherwise it needs windows 2000 or older.  I
was able to run it pretty well in Win2k under VMWare.

Priority goes to good homes.  No need to make up sob stories though.

--Patrick