[wplug] Looking for work

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Fri Jan 27 10:14:48 EST 2006

Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
>> You could apply at google? :)
>
> Don't you dare!  California companies suck the remaining vitality out of
> this city. >:}

Considring that Google is hiring people for a location in pittsburgh,
I'd think it'd be keeping people IN the city, which would be the opposite.

Of course, I've already left pittsburgh, but for better reasons than a
job.  But after looking for jobs out here, I am glad to see companies
such as Google creating job opportunities in the pittsburgh area, even
if they are companies not based in pittsburgh.  It's nearly impossible
for a college graduate to find professional work in the city anymore, so
a lot of people are moving out.