[wplug] Recycling old UPS batteries

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Wed Jan 25 16:17:18 EST 2006

I would love to take some, but 200bls might be a bit much, I could use 3
or 4 batteries.  But I can offer if you want to help you move the other
ones to a recycling area.  And I can promise that the ones that don't
work or I use up will be recycled.  (also maybe we could meet up after a
WPLUG meeting) and we could then deal with the batteries.