[wplug] Roving IPs

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Fri Jan 20 16:11:54 EST 2006

Maybe you can use one of those dynamic DNS solutions, I use no-ip.com
and they have a client that you can install that will upload your new IP
address to them, and you will have a name you can go to all the time. it
is not the best looking < username.no-ip.info > and they have a linux
client.

--
Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net