[wplug] Can I bring...

Douglas Green diego96 at mac.com
Fri Jan 13 15:15:35 EST 2006

A box of "treasure" to the next meeting?? I'd like to deposit said
box somewhere other than the garbage! Please just give me the where/
when to bring it, and it'll be done. If no takers by Tuesday, it's
going out in Wednesday's trash. Misc old stuff... parport scanner,
printer, decent speakers w/sub (2.1 Logitech), random connectors,
keyboard, old cell phone... you know, treasures. Sorry, I cannot
separate out items- it's all really gotta get out of my basement. And
yes, of course everything is free. Any takers? Zach? Bueller?? Anyone???
-Doug