[wplug] Filesystems compared

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 16:01:06 EST 2006

Good Stuff !!!

If I'm reading everything correctly, it would seem JFS is the performance
winner.

I personally use Reiser v3 since it's the default for SuSE and seems to have
good performance and error recovery.

I've played with JFS and XFS but not seriously enough to know what recovery
tools are out there and how well they would work for me.

-Bob