[wplug] Centralized PKI Auth?

Rob Jeffries rl_jeffries at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 22:16:08 EST 2006

Hello All,
I haven't posted in a while. Just finished a killer awesome course set on
linux, networking, and security! Anyway, I know how to configure SSH for
public key authentication, on an account by account basis, but is there any
way to do this in a more centralized manner? I've done some reading on how
to use OpenLDAP and Kerberos together to provide with Enterprise Level
Authentication w/o m$, and I'd like to take it a step further with PKI.

Is this being done? If so, how? If not, any ideas?

-Rob