[wplug] Video card advice needed

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 09:08:40 EST 2006

I accomplished this using an ATI Radeon 9200 with the free drivers and the
Xinerama extensions, and ran at a resolution of 2048x768.  I don't know if I
have the X config file any longer but if I can dig it up I'll send it along.

I used a card that had VGA and DVI outputs, but I used a DVI to VGA adapter
dongle and simply used two 17" CRT monitors that only had VGA inputs.  In
retrospect I wish I had two identical monitors, one of the two I used was
substantially brighter and it was fairly disorienting.

Bryon