[wplug] local supply store?

dk at curlynoodle.com dk at curlynoodle.com
Tue Jan 3 22:56:03 EST 2006

Douglas Green wrote:
> Hi all-
> I'm looking for some parts for an antenna experiment. Does anyone  know
> a local source for a female N connector that's suitable for  cantenna
> experiments?
> Thanks
> Doug

Doug:

I have not actually purchased anything from them, but Leff Electronics
may have what you need.  Check out http://www.leff.com/, 412-351-5000.

You would also call Graybar, Pgh branch 412-323-5200, near Heinz Field.

If the local shops fail to deliver, drive over to Stubenville, OH and
visit Hosfelt electronics, http://www.hosfelt.com.  A hint with Hosfelt,
UPS Ground from Stubenville to Pittsburgh is normally next day, just
place your order by phone in the morning.

Wish you luck in your hunt,
Dave