[wplug] .htaccess and directory exception

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Sun Jan 1 14:27:36 EST 2006

Just two ideas, I havn't validated either:

.htaccess is essentially an apache config snippet, so put a "more
discrete" <directory> container for the sub-dir into httpd.conf and
perhaps that will take "precedence" by being evaluated prior?

Another idea is a mod_rewite or Redirect statement for that subdir to
another (/other/open), and you can even make that a hard link in the
underlying file system?

~BASs