[wplug] SnaPGH meeting on Feb 23rd (rescheduled to March 16)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Feb 23 09:56:35 EST 2006

responded in line...

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, David Ostroske wrote:

> I'm surprised that nobody's mentioned this yet on the list.

Sorry about that. I intended on making an announcement sooner but I've
been ill since Saturday so I'm still very behind.

> SnaPGH, the System and Network Administrators of Pittsburgh, is a
> spin-off of Pittsburgh SAGE and a chapter of the League of
> Professional System Administrators (LOPSA). Their premiere meeting is
> this Thursday, February 23rd at Panera Bread in Waterworks Mall.

Unfortunately, we had to postpone to March 16.
Sorry, I'm the host of the meeting and I'm still not feeling well. We
couldn't find a replacement in such short notice so we postponed.

> We've done many things with PghSAGE in the past. They're starting out
> fresh, so this ought to be very interesting.

SNAPgh will definitely be interested in working with WPLUG in the future.

> Esther's been a guest at
> WPLUG several times, and so has her co-director, Beth Lynn. Hey,
> that's... yeah!

Yup, that's us.

> Here are the details. You can also sign up for their discussion and
> announcement lists.
> http://www.snapgh.org/

Please let us know if you have any ideas for SNAPgh. Like Dave said, we
are starting fresh so anything goes folks!

Thanks,
Beth Lynn