[wplug] [wplug-announce] System and Network Admins of Pgh Unite! First meeting on March 16 (not Feb 23)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Feb 23 09:20:06 EST 2006

Hello,

Pittsburgh System Administrators' Guild (PghSAGE) from hence forward will be
known as System and Network Administrators of Pittsburgh - SNAPgh.

The first meeting as SNAPgh will be held on Thursday March 16 at
6:30PM. The Place will be Panera Bread in Waterworks Mall - 942 Freeport
Road Pittsburgh, PA 15238.

This meeting was previously scheduled for February 23 but has been
postponed until March 16th.

We will gather at 6:30PM and the program will start at 7pm. There will be a
door prize drawing of t-shirts held at 7pm so be sure to be there!

The topic will be a discussion about the League of Professional System
Administrators (LOPSA) and what this new organization means to the profession
of System Administrators. We will also open the floor to suggestions for future
activities for SNAPgh.

This is open to the general public. You do not need to be a member of LOPSA,
SAGE, USENIX, or WPLUG to attend. Please feel free to invite your
colleagues. No RSVP required.

See you there!

Beth Lynn Eicher

SNAPgh can be found on the web...