[wplug] Free VoIP Phone Numbers in Pittsburgh?

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Mon Feb 20 09:56:43 EST 2006

Why not get an 800 number from Asterlink
(http://www.asterlink.com/solutions.htm)?  That is next to free.  You put a
few bucks in the account and it costs $0.02 per minute to use.  At least
that is what the deal was when I signed up.  Actually I haven't used it
because I have not yet figured out how to configure the box.  I had it
working once, but alas, it keeps slipping down in priority on my list of
things to do.

Greg