[wplug] [OT] Acrobat's mysterious messages

Moshe Katz-Hyman mokatz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:50:34 EST 2006

I think this is a 'feature' of the PDF format.  When author creates a
document, they can include fields to fill out, but specify that the changes
cannot be saved from Reader (if you have a copy of Full acrobat, you can get
around this edit limitation).  I know it pissed the hell out of me when I
was doing taxes and whatnot and I couldn't save my progress, and under
windows it is a pain in the butt to print to a PS or PDF file.

Moshe