[wplug] OFF TOPIC: WPLUG going to a Penguins game?

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at MikeOConnor.net
Sat Feb 11 15:31:21 EST 2006

Hi all as some of you might know I been trying to get some idea if there
would be any interested in us getting a group of WPLUG'ers to go to a
Pittsburgh Penguins game.  I found that if we want the D section (a good
section to site in good view, and semi cheap) it would be $35 a person
(see http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/tickets/group.php) if people feel
that would be to much we could go with the F Balcony for $20.  So I
would like to find out if there would be any one who wants to go.  We
would need 20 people who wants to go to get the group rate, so before I
go any further I want to know if we could get that group rate if people
would want to go here are the dates we could get the group rates for

Wednesday, March 1: Ottawa Senators

Wednesday, March 29: Florida Panthers

Thursday, April 13: New York Rangers

Also finally if you are interested please respond to me at
wplug at mikeoconnor.net not on the list so we don't clutter this list up
to much with off topic stuff.

Also I was talking to another Mike in the group, and we might be able to
get some WPLUG t-shirts that would have WPLUG on the front, and on the
back read "WPLUG Pittsburgh's other Penguins" for when we go to the game
would any one be intersted in that, Mike said it would be about $12 for
the shirts, but If people would want that I will let Mike talk more on
that later

Some benafites to WPLUG if we go as a group and get the group rate is
that our group name will be put on the score board at some time during
the game.
--
Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net