[wplug] Mac version of The Open CD

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at MikeOConnor.net
Wed Feb 8 17:51:34 EST 2006

That would be great.  I am hoping to have a Beta of the CD read for the
next GUM so that people with macs can take a look at it, and give some
feed back.  Hopefully we can make it, and brand it as a WPLUG thing and
use it for some WPLUG and LINUX PR